1. TinyWOW: Get free versions of tools you usually pay for. Includes free versions of:
• Adobe Acrobat Pro (PDF editor)
• Photoshop (image editor)
2. Jenni AI: An AI auto-writing tool that automatically writes your essays and emails for you.
All you have to do is give it a title and a couple of sentences.
3. Temp-mail : Temp-mail gives you a temporary email and inbox to help you sign up to a website and avoid all the spam down the line.
4. Quillbot: Quillbot is a paraphrasing website that rewrites everything as plagiarism free text. Super handy if you're in college.
5. Loom: A nifty little tool that lets you record your screen and yourself at the same time, so you can explain things just the way you want to.
6. Otter AI: Have trouble taking notes in meetings? Otter records your meetings and automatically transcribes them to text.
7. Pexels: An awesome website that lets you download high quality stock images for all your work and personal projects.
8. Removebg: An insane tool that lets you easily remove the background from your image and add in any background you like.
9. Convertio: This website lets you convert files to any format you want for free.
10. Microcopy: An awesome resource that helps you find persuasive headlines and slogans.
I hope you will be able to find some use for these. Stay tuned for more resources you can use to improve your work flow.
Special thanks to https://twitter.com/heykahn